2021-22 Mentoring Program
Registration for this year’s cohort has closed.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for the 2022-23 cohort, please email [email protected].
Our Proven Program Design
Intentional pairing, focused on strengths and needs—can be interdisciplinary and external to your organization
Low-commitment, high-impact structure:
- Orientation Session for Both New and Returning Participants
- Monthly Mentoring Sessions
- STEM-UP Network Leadership Periodic Reviews for Added Structure and Support
- Group Workshops on relevant topics like: Returning to the Workplace Post-Pandemic; Productivity Assets & Blocks; Self Confidence; Innovative Teaching Strategies; and Time Management/Goal Setting
Registration for the 2021-2022 cohort has closed.
“It is very beneficial to have an experienced sounding board in a similar program, but outside of my own department.”
Research-Supported Benefits for Mentoring:
- Career advancement, including increased productivity and faster promotion rate
- Opportunities to develop new networks and collaborations
- Feelings of personal satisfaction
- More positive work attitudes, including increased job satisfaction
- Increased ability to obtain resources
- Opportunities for visibility and recognition
“I feel good knowing someone is ‘out there’ with my interests in mind.”